Two Air B N B Calendars - Can I replace AirBnB with the name of the Google Calendar?

Answered!
Jenna451
Level 2
Springfield, VA

Two Air B N B Calendars - Can I replace AirBnB with the name of the Google Calendar?

I have two rentals. One is called BlueSkyA and the Other is BlueSkyB. I am able to sync the calendars into Google but the name of the calendar does not appear  - instead it just shows generically Airbnb. I would of course want to know readily which calendar this is and for it to state "BlueSkyA (not available)" Any thoughts?

Jenna451_0-1707845587287.png

1 Best Answer

Hi @Jenna451 

Did some searching and found this YouTube video on how to change the name of your Google Calendar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd8JZvZrEhY

Let us know if it works for you!

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6

Hi @Jenna451 

Not sure there is a way to do this? However, you can use the two different colors as your indication which calendar is which. You have one listing appearing in green and one in yellow. I would use that for to indicate to you which listing it pertains to. I believe you can even add a note to the Calendar to indicate that. 

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Jenna451   Go into your Google Calendar and open the calendar settings of the calendar you want to edit. ADD the name you want BEFORE the URL text of the imported calendar.  Works great!

Didn’t work. Still shows air b n b in the title. It also doesn’t allow editing of the url to add in text prior 

Hi @Jenna451 

Did some searching and found this YouTube video on how to change the name of your Google Calendar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd8JZvZrEhY

Let us know if it works for you!

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi there @Jenna451 👋

Did any of the answers below help you resolve the issue? If so, it's always a lovely gesture to mark it as the best answer. It's like a big virtual hug to the member who supported you and it also helps future Hosts who have the same question! 😊

If you need any help, just shout.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Nothing so far has helped. I think air b n b and google sync has a limitation.