Unfair Treatment and Inconsistent Decisions from Airbnb Support Team

Tenten0
Level 2
California, United States

Unfair Treatment and Inconsistent Decisions from Airbnb Support Team

My $1188 payout was wrongfully deducted for the case of the reservation ***. I appealed it but the team for this case kept its unfair and unprofessional decisions to refuse to give my wrongfully deducted payout back. They even closed the case at 9:28 am without any reply or explanation right after I appealed at 8:43 am today. I have no way to appeal and get a fair treatment due to this team's poor work skills and bad attitudes. Even I sent my appeal again as a superhost, they just closed it right away again without any sincerity to resolve the issue. This is too discourage for me to continue to host.

I have another case with same situation and report for the reservation ** and the Airbnb team for this case made fair and professional decisions by correctly applying Airbnb policy with normal logic and common sense.

I hope Airbnb can help and give me back $1188 payout. Otherwise, I will appeal it until I get fair treatments and consistent decisions as the professional team's decisions.

I also hope Airbnb to train the team that unfairly treated me and incorrectly applied Airbnb policy to avoid this kind of unprofessional services and inconsistent decisions again.

**[Reservation number hidden - Community Center Guidelines]

1 Reply 1
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Tenten0 , I'm so sorry to hear about this. Have there been any developments on this yet? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen