Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614
Aziz169
Level 2
Galle, Sri Lanka

Hello to all superhosts around the world. Congratulations on your achievement. Me too so proud to become a superhost once again. I take this opportunity to thank all my guests who has rated us with good feedbacks.

I am from Sri Lanka living in my ancestral home with my parents located in the UNESCO world heritage site called the "Dutch Fort of Galle".  The Galle Fort is one of the most amazing living heritage in the world. Its a beautiful little city surrounded by the Indian ocean and protected by the rampart walls which severely helped to protect the entire Fortress during the Thusnami in 2004.

We have customized accommodation options with bed rooms to apartments or suites with attached bathroom and living rooms. A terrace with a full sea view where you can see the sun set with the blue ocean sea breeze. The light House located in the Fort  is also a place to visit is a must. So many restaurants and museums and British, Portuguese and Dutch colonial types of houses are still preserved for the visitors to see. The people are very friendly and they always greet with a smiling face. I invite you all to visit the Galle Fort in Sri Lanka as a visit in your list.  Thanks and wish you all the very best. Regards.. Aziz

Fadwa2
Level 2
Abu Dis

Hello Dears,

This is the fifth year I being a host on Airbnb, and I am so glad to gain a super host each year, thank you Airbnb,  when I started hosting on Airbnb in late 2018,  I never thought that my listings will be so successful in Abu Dis, as a small Palestinian town in East Jerusalem.   My town location is the central area of the most lovely Holyland, the Palestinian Territories. Guests can easily visit the old city of Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Hebron Jericho, and the Dead Sea,  and also can visit Nazareth and Galilee. Abu Dis is separated from the city of Jerusalem by the Israeli barriers, the separation wall, nevertheless, guests choose to stay in our property. I worked hard to keep my listings attractive and suitable budget for guests from all over the world, who come for a holiday, visit the Holy land or are students on the exchange program. 

Yours

Fadwa

Dziękuję! Jestem bardzo szczęśliwa, że otrzymałam tytuł suerhost! Wiem, że moje starania, aby goście byli jak najbardziej zadowoleni przynoszą efekty. Pozdrawiam i zapraszam do mojej Chaty pod Orzechem 🙂 w Polsce 🙂 

We were going through some emergency when I got the news that we just turned SuperHost, I couldn't contain the excitement, my wife thought I had lost my marbles for just bursting into spontaneous celebration in such a critical time 😅

Anyway we are happy and very proud of all the hard work and the decision to even take up the risk to invest our last resources at the time on AirBnB, it's been 3 challenging months of hard work, we love the recognition and appreciation from our valued guests and AirBnB.

All the way from South Africa, Johannesburg, Midrand. Lets keep up the great service my fellow Super Hosts 👌🏿

Jacek24
Level 2
Warsaw, Poland

Wspaniale zostać SuperHostem 😀 wspaniale czuć się docenionym za swoją pracę. Współpraca z Airbnb i możliwość wynajmowania swojej nieruchomości przynosi nowe doświadczenia i możliwości rozwoju, zarobku, poznawania ludzi, uczenia się otwartości na świat i ludzi oraz zaufania

Pablo1440
Level 1
Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile

Thank so much Lizzie, it’s an honor being prefered by our guests to enjoy nature in our Delux Cabin.

kind regards

Pablo

Hi ..We are  Toni and Lou.  We are so thrilled to be super hosts! It is wonderful to know that our efforts to make each guests' experience comfortable and seamless had been noticed and appreciated. It inspires us to do more to improve our hosting site and methods.

We are located in the Catskill region of upstate New York.  Our house is at the top of the mountain where the air is clear and crisp even in the summer. The area is rural, so if peace and quiet are what what is desired.. Gilboa is the place to come visit. Communing with nature, hiking,  bike riding and fishing can all be done right at our place called The Hummingbird.  Our guest stay in a house that is just down the road from our home. Since our area is remote, I welcome our guest personally to make sure they  are settled in the house and feel comfortable in the seclusion of our woods. The house also has  a direct phone  line  to our home for immediate and direct contact with us.

We are excited for the next chapter in this wonderful adventure of life. We look forward to learning from the wealth of knowledge available in the Air B&B community.

Hi....i'm really happy that I could become part of the superhost community.

I shall do my best to keep providing great accomodations and great services to our guest, so I could keep the honor of being a SUPERHOST!!! Thanksssss🤗🤗

I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Riley Valks and I rent accomodations in Curacao, a small but beautifull island in the carribean. Curacao offers a great variety of nice beaches and night lives activities. I'll be waiting for you to visit us here.

Joseph1878
Level 1
La Paz, Bolivia

Thank you!!

fantastic 

Paula2202
Level 1
Dunnellon, FL

Hello.  I have a campsite and Airbnb keeps referring to it as a one bedroom.  Can Airbnb please make camp sites more conducive to camping?  Thank you

Chloe408
Level 2
Richmond, United Kingdom

I am so, so happy that I've received my 3rd super host.  It means such a lot. 

I would like some feedback from anyone about my pictures and profile. 

Paula2202
Level 1
Dunnellon, FL

Hello.  Suggestion.  I have an RV site that stays pretty busy.  However, I can't get the one bedroom off of the description.  Can Airbnb please make RV site listings more conducive to camping?  For instance size of the pad, firepit, and more.  Thank you.

Despo27
Level 2
Glasgow, United Kingdom

Happy to see I'm superhost again as I always make sure to have my little flat cleaned to perfection, to be responsive to my guests and to make their experience the best possible with little extras when visiting Glasgow 💓