Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782
Despo27
Level 2
Glasgow, United Kingdom

Happy to see I'm superhost again as I always make sure to have my little flat cleaned to perfection, to be responsive to my guests and to make their experience the best possible with little extras when visiting Glasgow 💓

Ros6166
Level 2
Rhinebeck, NY

Heart Hill Farm has been so very fortunate and wants to thank all our Super  5★ Guests!

Adam and Ros Geuss
Sevin-On-Sunday0
Level 1
Galveston, TX

Happy to make super host again in the gorgeous city of Galveston. Special thanks to all my super guest!

Sevin-On-Sunday0
Level 1
Galveston, TX

Elated to make super host again. Thank you to all my super guest visiting the beautiful city of Galveston Texas!

Warren172
Level 2
Vineland, NJ

Hi!

Thank you!  We work hard to please our guests.  So Happy to continue the Superhost status. We shall continue to do our best to provide pleasant stays!

Luxury164
Level 2
Saint Ann's Bay, Jamaica

Thanks alot for your encouraging words. I have just received my Superhost badge.  I will continue to do my best . Blessings to you all

We've had @casa_norte_mill_valley up and on Airbnb for 90 days and all is going well.  We are super happy to be part of the superhost community!  wooo hoooo!

-Michael

Allan336
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Yes remember when I first became superhost , quite an emotional moment .

Then it all went wrong . Had to cancel 3 bookings , could only give them 13 months notice . Turns out I have a serious heart condition. 

Then , after 6 months , Airbnb kindly restored my superhost status . So proud .

Unfortunately, only a month later , I was demoted again . No idea why .

Since then I have become a superhost once more . No idea why .

In all that time I have never changed my hosting methods .

Life is funny 

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

We're so sorry to hear that you had to take some time out due to your health, @Allan336, and that you had other issues with your Superhost status.

It's great news that you're a Superhost once more, and I hope that you don't encounter any more problems, but if you do please let us know as we can ask the team to check things out to see if we can understand what's happened to your status.

Take care.

-----

Allan336
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Jenny I was diagnosed with a serious heart condition and was unsure if I could fulfill 3 bookings in my own home . To ensure my guests could find alternative accommodation ( in central Edinburgh in August ) I cancelled.

This was after discussing it with Airbnb .

Please note these bookings were 13 months away .

Airbnb response was to fine me and remove my superhost status .

I DID contact Airbnb several times to no avail .

We are so thrilled to have Casa Norte gain Superhost status!  We finished the rehab and new makeover of the house in Mill Valley CA at the new year and it has been going very well with good feedback and responses.  We are pleased to be part of the Superhost crew!  

-Michael 

So excited to have made SUPERHOST for my property out in Joshua Tree. I really took my time and designed the place with comfort and tranquility in mind for those who were going for a relaxing break from their home city. I love hosting people so starting an airbnb seemed like a no brainer after having a bad long term renter. Congrats to everyone else who found out they reached this milestone today!! If anyone wants to check out my property it is @visitmyfriendshouse on IG 🙂

After screaming for what seemed like half an hour, I think I’m composed enough to respond.

Thank you from Ghana in West Africa. At my Avery listings, we go the extra mile to ensure all our guests are happy and feel appreciated. 

My team and I are honoured to be in the Super Host league. Thank you!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Pamela1199 @Joel1193 @Mohammed316 @Cesar787 @Anna12378 Kudos to you and your commitment towards Hosting! Many Congratulations 🌻🌟!!

-----

Thank you!☺️I enjoy being a host!