Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,782 Replies 5,782
Sandra-Regina9
Level 2
São Paulo, Brazil

Fico muito feliz por todos que fizeram parte da minha hospedagem. E muito gratificante ser SuperHost. São Paulo (capital) bairro Perdizes.  Desejo a todos, sucessos millll. Gratidão 

Loni56
Level 10
Santa Catarina, Brazil

Parabens a todos os superhost que destacam se ❤️que é uma privilégio e alegria saber que nosso trabalho dedicação é reconhecido pelos nossos hospedes que ajudaram cada um chegar até aqui!!! ❤️que não conseguiram o meu  incentivo e não desistam!  continuem fazer o melhor de si vc chega la🙏🏻

❤️❤️a equipe airbnb que sempre está pronto para nós orientar no que precisamos gratidão🙏🏻 para mim e um privilégio fazer parte dessa equipe amo hospedar parabens a todos❤️😍😍

Elaine976
Level 1
Jaboatão dos Guararapes, Brazil

Olá Lizzie e todos que fazem parte da Comunidade Superhost.

É uma honra me tornar uma Superhost, fico a disposição para hospedar os colegas, amigos e familiares em nosso Flat Beira Mar Recife-Praia de Piedade.

Venham desfrutar do nosso Paraíso pé na areia.

Deus os abençoe!

e3b00d84-0beb-4359-8560-35e2829c2fbe.jpeg

89d6160d-18f7-49d9-8df8-b96e742db548.jpeg

ab47ac51-bd27-4b36-9ad3-f68c6ec34b0d.jpeg

7457f29a-8373-4388-a90a-6777acd6ef81.jpeg

329ee0fc-74e6-4966-bcbb-b4ec1dd86984.jpeg

0348e446-edaf-445f-a2d2-101a767e1d8d.jpeg

07c98c9c-2c2b-412f-a085-380dae684e36.jpeg

a1cf32ad-d08f-4a89-a18f-72559b6c8820.jpeg

IMG_3880.jpeg

Hi Superhosts!

We are so proud  of becoming members of this amazing group.

We have been hosting for only 6 months and it has been a roller-coaster,  lots of work but we are so happy that it is paying off and the guests are happy and enjoying their time with us!

Thanks for welcoming us, we look forward to sharing our experiences in order to become better hosts!

Welcome to the family!

Andrea6571
Level 2
Kelso, United Kingdom

I've only been doing this 7 months and got my superhost status pretty quick. I feel quite proud. I put my heart and soul into my wee Hive on the riverbank. I love the place and love to share my amazing cabin with others. It's so special, it would be a sin not to share it. I'm enjoying being a host so much. 

Chiara982
Level 2
Rapallo, Italy

Grazie a te Lizzie a Airbnb e a tutti i miei ospiti!!!!

Lisa179
Level 2
Dolphin Coast, South Africa

Fantastic working with Airbnb. We look forward to our second property doing as well as soon as we open bookings on 1st May 2024. Thank you, great partnership. We are based in Kalk Bay South Africa if any fellow supahosts are visiting contact me for a special rate. Thanks Lisa

Wahida9
Level 1
West Sacramento, CA

Yay, I made it as Superhost! Thank you so much Airbnb. I am pleased to see that my guests are enjoying their stay. 

super happy host,

wahida

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Lillian192
Level 1
Seogwipo-si, South Korea

Thank you 

Happy to be super host. 
From beautiful jeju island of South Korea 

Hello and thank you. I am Jacqueline from Nassau Bahamas a small spot on the globe we call paradise👐🏽. I am in the hospitality business so hosting is a joy...making feel at home away from home

Ronnie173
Level 2
Doetinchem, Netherlands

I am very proud to call myself a Superhost and join you. I am happy that guests feel comfortable in my home 🏡. I see it as a reward for the power of simplicity 🍀. Apparently, that is appreciated 🎂. Meeting you and people from all over the world 🌍 gives me a lot of energy to continue. Ronnie - East of the Netherlands.

Congratulations...!

Hi everyone,

its not been easy but got there, a lot of thanks due to our excellent management company in Peyia, Paphos Cyprus.

Cyprus Homes 4 Holidays

Terry