Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781
Traci213
Level 1
Oakland, CA

Hello fellow super host!  My name is Traci and I'm based in Oakland, CA.  I enjoy creating space for people to have a good time.  My guest house is cozy and inspiring.  There are two unique amenities; an urban garden, and an art gallery.  In the summer months we host garden and gallery tours. 

I'm looking forward to connecting with other super hosts. 

Hi Lizzie, 

I'm just thrilled to have the Official Superhost Status and badge to show prospective guests that they will get the white glove treatment under my care!  So grateful to be here.

Warm Regards, your SUPERhost,  

Siobháin Pyne

Pleasure for me to join the group, thank you all for your support .

Hello super host community. We’re so excited to be here. Our little slice of heaven is highlighted in our beach town and it has been a wonderful experience for us using the Airbnb platform. Thank you again

Eric8079
Level 1
Spa, Belgium

Merci beaucoup ! Je suis honoré d’avoir obtenu le statut de Superhost et je suis ravi de rejoindre la communauté ici au Community Center.

Je m’appelle Eric, et je suis hôte sur Airbnb depuis 2 années. Je suis basé à SPA et je suis passionné par l’accueil et le partage de mon espace avec des voyageurs du monde entier. 

Ma maison est située non loin du centre de Spa, un endroit magnifique connu pour le plus beau circuit du monde. J’aime fournir à mes invités une expérience authentique en leur donnant des recommandations sur les meilleurs endroits à visiter, les restaurants locaux à essayer et les activités à ne pas manquer.

En tant que Superhost, je m’efforce toujours d’être réactif et fiable pour répondre aux besoins de mes clients et m’assurer qu’ils passent un séjour inoubliable. J’adore aussi partager des histoires et des conseils avec d’autres hôtes, et je suis impatient de faire de nouvelles connaissances ici.

N’hésitez pas à me poser des questions ou à partager vos propres expériences - je suis là pour vous soutenir et échanger des idées avec vous. Qui sait, peut-être pourrons-nous même collaborer sur des projets futurs ou simplement échanger des astuces pour améliorer nos hébergements !

Merci encore pour cet accueil chaleureux, et je suis impatient de vous rencontrer tous !

Eric. 

Joseph2252
Level 2
Huntsville, TX

Proud to be a Super Host and hope we can maintain this from here on out!

Hi. After one year on Airbnb, we're reached the superhost status and we really worked hard for it.

Greetings from Mauritius.

Ruben

Anderson315
Level 1
Belém, Brazil

Obrigado, vamos por mais!!!

Mariana1240
Level 1
Tulum, Mexico

thanks 😃 😃 😃 

Mayoor0
Level 1
Nashik, India

An amazing experience .... The world is my home

Natia23
Level 1
Tbilisi, Georgia

Thank you airbnb for your trust . Being a superhost means a lot for me. It gives me a courage to be a better super super host:❤️

Congrats! 😊

Matilda7
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Happy again ❤️❤️❤️❤️🏠

I love Airbnb!!! 💗😘💞

Oh yeah iii love airbnb as well. 

It's a beautiful platform