What are your thoughts on the retaliatory review policy?

Answered!
Stephen1004
Level 7
Los Angeles, CA

What are your thoughts on the retaliatory review policy?

Brian Chesky says Hosts need to know that enforcing Airbnb policy will not lead to a one-star revenge review.  True or False?  New policy.  What is your experience?

Stephen
1 Best Answer
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Stephen1004 

I just wanted to let you know that I've clarified your post title to see if we can attract some replies.

What's your thoughts on the retaliatory review process thus far?  Have you had any specific experiences which prompted you to post?

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Stephen1004 

I just wanted to let you know that I've clarified your post title to see if we can attract some replies.

What's your thoughts on the retaliatory review process thus far?  Have you had any specific experiences which prompted you to post?

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Jenny, 

Thank you.  That's fine. My thoughts are that when Airbnb denies a request to remove a review, they just say it does not violate review policy.  And the reasons for the request are ignored.  And then they ghost the host.

Stephen

Hi Jenny.  I think it was on one of B. Chesky's videos.  Or maybe I dreamed it.  Or maybe it was an off airbnb service.  Anyway, it would help.  Thanks for clarifying.

Stephen