“Your payment cannot be processed because your account is under review

Answered!

“Your payment cannot be processed because your account is under review

I have been try to book a spot for almost two weeks and I continue getting the same message “payment cannot be processed” I have used multiple card I have used PayPal , I have used Apple Cash, I’ve used PayPal but I get the same error, I even called my bank while simultaneously, attempting the payment and my bank said they don’t see an attempt, it’s clearly a glitch in Airbnb payment processor , but I still haven’t got a straight answer from all the customer agents I spoke , I was to make two bookings before but now when I need one I can’t 

1 Best Answer

I have say  the turnaround time was swift , maybe a day after I professed the issued it was fixed I really appreciate the Airbnb team , I was frustrated in the beginning but Airbnb’s staff remained patient and was able to resolve my issue, and I was able to book a reservation, so again thank you. 

View Best Answer in original post

10 Replies 10
Lorina14
Level 10
Bellevue, WA

@Brandon953 

Hello! You’ve reached a community of hosts and guests that share information with each other. I’m sorry to hear about your issues with booking. I’ll flag some community managers who moderate these boards, and send certain messages to the correct teams to be addressed. They are  not directly support but can flag messages and send them to the correct team. 

@Bhumika @Rebecca @Paula could you help Brandon with his issue with booking? Thank you!

Thanks 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Thank you for the tag @Lorina14 😊

Hey @Brandon953 👋 

I've popped you a direct message with some more information. 

I hope this helps, 
Rebecca 🌟

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

I have say  the turnaround time was swift , maybe a day after I professed the issued it was fixed I really appreciate the Airbnb team , I was frustrated in the beginning but Airbnb’s staff remained patient and was able to resolve my issue, and I was able to book a reservation, so again thank you. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Brandon953 thank you so much for coming back and sharing the outcome with us! It's great to hear that it's turned into a positive experience for you! 

I hope you enjoy your travels! 🎉 

-----

Hi, Rebecca i am experiencing the same issue i leave for my trip tomorrow and have credits in my airbnb account but im getting the error code of " Your payment cannot be processed because your account is currently under Review. " I've been going back and forth all day with call support agents and supervisors and nobody is able to assist me. Im going to stay with no airbnb or money to get a hotel. I'm just trying to book for another Airbnb if you can please help me.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Natalie1338 👋

I'm so sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. I'll send you a DM with some more information. 😊 

Speak to you soon! 

-----

Julietta9
Level 1
Hampton Wick, United Kingdom

Hi Rebecca, I am having the same issue. This is the second time it is happening to me within the space of a few weeks. On both occasions I made a successful booking then went to make a second booking straight away but I got the error message when trying to make the second booking. I am guessing there is a bug with the airbnb app? Can you please help?

Thanks

Julietta

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Julietta9, I am so sorry about this.

Could you please share a screenshot of the error you're getting? This will help us share your case with the technical team.

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hi Rebecca,

I’m having the same issue. I am unable to edit or change any of my bookings or create any new bookings - the error I am getting is that my account is “under review.” I am booking experiences for my honeymoon in Italy and Greece and I would like to make progress on that.

Please advise.