What Hosts are saying

Hi Everyone. This is the first time I'm posting here about this. I've been using Airbnb since the beginning of the year and I'm very hard on myself to make sure that I leave anywhere I've stayed perfectly cleaned and in 100% great condition. I've stayed a... Latest reply by Shayla40
    Why is Airbnb trying so hard to go out of business? Plaid is a company that has been sued and lost. Like $58 million . Please Airbnb if you want to keep your regular people …dump this company. I always loved you but will have to move on to VRBO or others ... Latest reply by Michele511
    So long story short. Even if my configuration stated that a minimum 4 night stay is required. Suddenly, I got first one reservation for a one night stay, which the guest cancelled herself noticing it overlap with another reservation, and that I requir... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello Dear Friends, My guest who has a 1 month long-term reservation at my house wants to make changes to his reservation. They settled in the house 2 days ago and today stated that they were disturbed by the sound of the mosque in our neighborhood. Unfor... Latest reply by Shannon1026