What Hosts are saying

Hi there, we use ABB frequently including experiences. We are looking at booking an ABB experience for May 2024, and the total cost is over $1000.00, and there was no option to pay a portion now and then the rest later. I asked the host and she was not aw... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello there, We are looking for ideas/ advice before we make a move. Our last guest group booked a reservation for 7 people. Our house rules state that each guest exceeding 6 people, must pay a per night surcharge to a maximum capacity of 8 people. ... Latest reply by Grace851
    I'm taking my mother to New York for her 70th birthday and wanted to get us somewhere really special to stay. I found a penthouse in Manhattan and booked it, but upon further inspection (which I really should have done at the time) I can see the host has ... Latest reply by Breanna
    I have been trying to get someone to correct this review so it will not be taken down and he will retaliate. I wanted some help with that. I have many witnesses.Here is what i should in my eyes and in other host eyes need to see. The truth.I have never ... Latest reply by Sarah2196
    Hi, My mum has booked an Airbnb for next week for a family trip and added me to the itinerary. Unfortunately I can't seem to access it on web or on the app, I just get the message 'Sorry, we are not able to process this request.' Any idea why I can't acce... Latest reply by Helen3