What Hosts are saying

We received a message that AIRBNB is removing the longer stay discount pricing options effective August 28. We heavily use these term length pricing features for hosting travel nurses. This is mostly during low/ slower seasons. With these changes, host... Latest reply by Ginger17
    This is a new one. Have been successful airbnbing our Crete house by the sea since it was legal. However, the Greek government over the past few years have insisted upon our accountants having: 1) exact amount of time guest stayed2) exact amount of money ... Latest reply by Shirley26
    Hello my dears! Greetings from lovely Greece!Happy to be part of this community, and i would like to share an issue that keeps rising up from a previous guest , as she keeps sending me messages after a month she left my property, setting up false accussat... Latest reply by Αλίκη0
    In a case I am still trying to find someone in AirBNB support to understand, in mid-June 2023 I had a $1,600 balance due on a booking for late July. I used a $1,000 AirBNB gift card to make a payment, even though no payment was due for another month. Afte... Latest reply by Shannon953