What Hosts are saying

This week has been one of the most stressful weeks of my life. My pride and joy… my Airbnb dream was suspended. Probably permanently. It has been a lifelong goal to open a small hotel. To get closer to that dream, I invested my motivation, positive ener... Latest reply by Suzanne984
    Hi there, Air B n B don't seem to understand their own policy. The reservation in France was cancelled due to the riots / civil unrest / civil disorder / explosions in Toulouse last weekend. We are covered under the following as per their Extenuating Po... Latest reply by Nick2772
    I recently had a guest who refused to follow my instructions about A/C and then one of his guy broke the A/C thermostat and the A/C also stopped working. He left me an 1 star. I was able to remove the review immediately with Airbnb support’s help. It’s ... Latest reply by Joan2709
    Hello @ Community , thanks for taking time to read my post. I just want to hear other host opinion on this. I recently had a guest who applied for credit card, and a DBS using my address , and also bought a car whilst staying in my house. It thus state... Latest reply by Abi010