What Hosts are saying

I received a retaliatory review from my second guest after he found out I opened a claim against him for cleaning and damages to my home. Guest has a prior bad review but 2 others weregood ones, but I believe he was alone w/o wife, 6 kids and “service” do... Latest reply by Frances3408
    اود رفع الحجوزات من الداخل أو الخارج علما أن موقع المسكن قريب من المطار ومحطة القطار وتقديم خدمة للسياحة المحلية Translation added by OCM : I would like to raise reservations from inside or outside, bearing in mind that the location of the residence is cl... Latest reply by Paula
    Just to be clear, I have nothing against my host. They were good. Airbnb support is awful. I cancelled my stay at an airbnb mid-month. I had already paid for the rest of the month, which I was aware I would not get back. However, the host agreed to waive ... Latest reply by Ben5312
    This host is a **. On 22 Jun, we accidentally booked the place check in on on the same date at 9.37pm, no one would check in at this late for this price. Despite reverting to at 9.58pm upon realizing booked the wrong date, he was adamant about not givin... Latest reply by Pat271