What Hosts are saying

** Can you please tell me if this listing is a scam? I have never seen a message saying to confirm with a separate email address. It's also very cheap compared to the ones around it. **[Identifiable information removed in line with the Community Center... Latest reply by Helen3
    I did a reservation and paid around 400 euros in Austria. Added a government ID on the site but I got an email that The photo is not good and to upload another photo. While I was trying to do that I had to remove the ID and My booking got cancelled automa... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hi;we have checked out of our Airbnb today. The host rushed us out before we had a chance to tidy up the kitchen/outside area I received a threatening message that says he will find us. I am happy to screenshot it and send you it to see. If he thought th... Latest reply by Bhumika
    HiI booked to stay for one night about 3 weeks ago , 3 days before my stay i received a message from host which asked for my car details and id Driving license or passport via uploading or bringing wth me , i was surprised at this and displeased , after c... Latest reply by Ersoy0