What Hosts are saying

I had a guest who asked if she could spend another night. She said she had trouble booking on airbnb for an extra night and would I be ok with her paying me cash. I said sure. Of course she left and did not pay me. Has this happened to any of you? Latest reply by Gillian166
    Brian Chesky in his video today named 10 changes for Airbnb hosts. One was making it simpler to remove an unfair retaliatory review. So I tried to get what I considered and unfair and retaliatory review from last year, a 2 star review surrounded by a sea ... Latest reply by KandM-Premier-Vacation0
    Hello, just looking for some advice. Just listed a rental, we don’t charge any cleaning. All good till today, the 2 guests had been there 3 nights and they used every plate, pot and pan all left with food remains dried in, 12 dirty mugs randomly placed a... Latest reply by Scott62
    Hi Everyone,I have recently re listed my space on Airbnb as I had such a blast hosting a few years ago. I had one bad experience in 4 years, and I hate to say in the first month of re listing I've already had 2 bad experiences.The one I'd like to ask abo... Latest reply by Fred13