What Hosts are saying

That's how Morrissey put it. My questions is, are your Airbnb guests getting worse? I ask because, in the first 4 years as an Airbnb host, I probably only had 1 guest that I wouldn't host again. But I've had 3 in the past 6 months that I've clicked 'No'... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hello! We’re relatively new to Airbnb and I recently had a guest who strongly disliked our place and left behind items which they bought during their stay and they felt would improve our place. These are not items I want. The guest did not tell me they w... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi hosts and happy "Plastic Free July" Have you heard of Plastic Free July, it is a movement around the world that aims to help people lower their consumption of plastic. As hosts there are things we can do in our listings to help our guests lower ... Latest reply by Huma0
    • Emilie_0-1657185669854.jpeg
    • IMG_2785.jpg
    • IMG_2786.jpg
    We don’t permit smoking indoors but with the nicer weather folks are hanging out on the patio more and smoking a lot. I’m so over picking up cigarette butts - any suggestions on outdoor ashtrays ideas? It rains too much here to have a bucket of sand. Latest reply by Willene1
    A while back I was talking to a client, who has booked airbnb for the first time. She mentioned to me that she would never leave a five star review because “nothing can be that perfect.” After explaining how important reviews are to hosts, I refused to le... Latest reply by Michelle1588
    Reason is that my cleaner normally does a very good job of cleaning my rentals, and this is reflected in many reviews, but then sometimes she does omit to do something (as I can verify when I check after her occasionally, I always find something that has ... Latest reply by Sandra856