What Hosts are saying

It’s 4am and I wake up to the fire alarm going off downstairs in the building I’m staying in, and my room smells like smoke. The room is self lock( you need a key to lock yourself into the room), so I panicked trying to find where I had left the key. I th... Latest reply by Brian2036
    Hi everyone, As Autumn arrives in some parts of the world, a recent Airbnb trend report shows that guests are interested in longer stays, picturesque destinations and natural scenery. In this month’s Spotlight, Host Advisory Board members Ningy... Latest reply by Laurelle3
    • Liv_0-1632234927373.png
    We are in the process of fixing up our first rental, and this forum has been super helpful! In researching pots and pans, the consensus seems to be that whatever you get, be prepared to replace them regularly. Stainless steel and non-stick Teflon were men... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Hi guys, How do I handle a long-term guest that complains constantly he is being bitten by fleas... but no-one else in the house (there are four other guests) has complained, and the guest who had the room before him did not mention fleas? I have treated... Latest reply by Sarah977
    When I have guests from a certain city in my region (and believe it or not, its not Washington DC) I always cringe a little. These guests have on the whole, given us poor ratings on value or location, left the place messy and asked for a lot of freebies. ... Latest reply by Kitty-and-Creek0