What Hosts are saying

We have a fenced back yard and want to stay pet friendly, but people will not keep their pets kenneled while inside. I am replacing vinyl door blinds again because of dogs. Any suggestions?ThanksConnie in southern Oregon Latest reply by Alexandra316
    In our years of hosting, I would say the majority of our guests who are non-native English speakers have not followed our check out instructions and have been our messiest guests. It has been difficult at times to hold on to the spirit of diversity and i... Latest reply by Annette76
    • Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 6.06.09 PM.png
    • Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 4.53.37 PM.png
    • Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 4.53.30 PM.png
    My host is a bit of issue first of all. She is a wife of married couple who broke up a month after my long-term stay of several months started. She took over the Airbnb account management after the husband left the house. After a month later, she started... Latest reply by Ikuyasu0
    How do you deal with needy clients? I have helped them in the past,but it always ends up being a hassle. They ask questions likeShould I take a bus or an uber downtownwhat bus numberwhat should I packwhat is the weather that time of yearis it safedo you h... Latest reply by Laura2592
    THE WORST AIRBNB EXPERIENCE. TOTAL NIGHTMARE! Arrival at the Airbnb location which advertised for “street parking always available”, but actually no street parking available at all After confirming that street parking is always available as advertised in ... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi there, I have a week long booking with a couple who said they were coming to visit their daughter who lives a block away. I thought they would stay most of the day at the daughter's house but the daughter drops off her 2 small children (age 5 and 6) f... Latest reply by Helen3