What Hosts are saying

Hi Fellow Hosts! Would anybody be willing to share what welcome guide/display they use? I'm currently creating one using QR that connects guests to the local economy and would like to pick your brain about it! Regards, Latest reply by Helen3
    We're a Seattle host with listings on Capitol Hill. Yes, the same Capitol Hill where 6 blocks have been taken over by protestors. It's now called the Capitol Hill autonomous zone or CHAZ. But I digress; we have a long term guest (about 30 days now) at one... Latest reply by Laura2592
    Dear @Catherine-Powell I hope this message finds you well. I recently got an email from Airbnb about the host advisory board and I must say I am shocked that the continent of Africa is not in anyway represented! How is this possible? I personally believ... Latest reply by Kemi6
    I have a guest who has been asking for lots of things I don't and can't offer. I hate saying no to guests. It sets off the wrong tone before they even move in. I have offered her full refund since this is clearly not a good match. She is now on the seco... Latest reply by Sarah977
    This recommendation and request for Airbnb to review this constant problem Hosts are experiencing from Guests. I lay awake tonight and want to provide a Host point of view to Airbnb because it is a true shame that Host's do not receive fair treatment f... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi all. We're new to hosting and are over the moon that we already have 5 bookings for December. We have replied to all enquiries well within 24hrs, BUT this morning our response rate has suddenly dropped from 100% to 91%. We're puzzled and a bit upset by... Latest reply by Frank1313
    Good afternoon. How are you? I am watching for house for my colleague. your apartment suits us. we can rent your apartment on special terms. this chat it is not very convenient to speak and could you contact me in vvasaap and so that we will negotia... Latest reply by Helen3
    I currently have a guest that has been with me for almost a month. She is from the area and was needing a temporary place to stay until the end of February. In this short amount of time she has managed to drag way more than what the room can hold into the... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Not sure what to say to a guest Who guest gets up at 5:30-6:00 only to "hang-out" in a space specifically described as "semi-private" and "for the guest on the go." He is sitting in my living-room where I ordinarily work, only interrupted by several cigar... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0