What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, I’m aware that many of you are occasionally Airbnb guests when taking some time off or travelling for work, and I’m guessing it must be quite interesting to experience hosting from another perspective. When travelling as a guest, you ... Latest reply by Susan1441
    • Liv_0-1603120087380.png
    To The Airbnb Community: Please see a recent incident that I would like to bring to your attention based on a technical glitch which has resulted in a loss for our listing. This letter is to request action, decision, and reconsideration of payment for a r... Latest reply by Sarah977
    What is the process to deal with a limited mold issue in a listing? The affected area is so small that we could easily tackle it ourselves. But Airbnb seems to have a protocol they want to enforce, relying on remediation professionals. We were thinking... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Can anyone help me how to reach out to legal department of Airbnb??Once again we’re being scrutinized by Airbnb’s trust and safety poor decision making team. We had a military guy who stayed with us over a month. He extended his stay a couple of times. O... Latest reply by David192
    Hello HostsI have 2 bedroom home. One out of through two bedrooms are used for guest. The last few guest where mef students in their late 20's. I find that they seem to have a sense of entitlement. I don't allow kitchen access and my guest is clear. I to... Latest reply by Jennifer1897
    A recent guest asked if she could arrive at our place in the AM rather than the 3 PM or later in our policy. We have always tried to accommodate our guests, so we obliged since the property was clean and ready to go. However, my husband wanted to measure ... Latest reply by Cave0
    What do you do, if anything, if a guest reveals that they are staying for a special occasion (birthday, honeymoon, etc.)? We write Congratulations or Happy Birthday or whatever it is on the name board with their name. And we usually leave some wine or a ... Latest reply by Sharon1014