What Hosts are saying

They have lots of issues with their software and they deflect it by calling it an IT problem. There is not a single piece of equipment or software that can cause a company to NOT PAY WHAT THEY OWE ME. There is also not a single employee or contractor that... Latest reply by Ben668
    Hello everyone, I would like some suggestions or opinions on the subject of toiletries. I provide things like soap,shampoo and toothpaste and I have just been buying regular sized bottles of shampoo and didnt think that it would be a problem if a guest u... Latest reply by Connor30
    We don't have awesome ventilation with 18 inch thick solid stone walls-- our cottage is like a tiny fortress and everything just lingers. As a result, we have asked guests not to deep fry, we don't have a toaster as burnt toast lingers for days (but they ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Our guests just arrived in town and the power was out in our neighborhood due to a blown transformer. We were immediately in contact with the town electric, which they advised the power would be restored in 2-2 1/2 hours. Our property manager was t... Latest reply by Julie1516
    HelloI want to ask about: Is Hongkong include the country that had been cancelled because of corona virus?My schedule is on April, 22 2020Please give me the answerThank you