What Hosts are saying

Good day good hosts, I also need to share my experience, which does not impress me at all about certain guests behavior. I had a couple who stayed in the room the whole day and night through out their week stay. They would make funny and irritating noise... Latest reply by Thuli0
    During a guests' stay, the neighbour below reported water damage to their ceiling due to water leaking from my condo. My plumber attended and said the problem was simple; it was a loose head on the pull-out hose on the kitchen sink faucet. He hand-tighten...
    I have received a message from a guest within 30 minutes of check in claiming that they have had to clean the accommodation themselves as table, chairs, bathroom and the floors were not clean. No evidence provided to substantiate the claims, just a passiv... Latest reply by Brian1617
    Hi everyone, I have the option for my guests to get a discount if they choose the non-refundable option. A guest just booked with this option and wanted to shorten her stay. Has anyone encountered this, if yes how did you approach this? I chose to give a ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    My last guest just checked out and it’s become obvious that they brought a puppy with them and my biggest no no rule is “NO PETS” It wasn’t difficult to see that it was a dog from all tracks in the snow, poop left outside and urine spots but to also disco... Latest reply by Mike518
    Hi , I wonder if anyone else has had the issue whereby guests have caused a large amount of damage which was reported as they lefty he property direct on the phone to AIRBNB. There was so much damage that we had to work around the clock to get te place c... Latest reply by Tamsin12