What Hosts are saying

TO BRIAN CHESKY, JOE GEBBIA and NATHAN BLECHARCZYK, THE FOUNDERS AND OWNERS OF AIRBNB.... I AM PRAYING THAT ALL YOU EMPLOYEES WILL FWD, THIS LAST ATTEMPT AT RESOLVING YOUR COMPANIES COMPLETE FAILURE...TO WHOEVER READS THIS, PLEASE SEND IT DIRECTLY TO ...
    We are thinking of renting out our family home fully furnished on airbnb for the 6 months to one guest family. Aibnb Insurance covers everything I believe except damage done by animals or intentional damage. Would we still need to keep our private Home an... Latest reply by Rowena29
    Over two weeks after our stay, and after they left us a very positive review, I have been contacted by our host with pictures of blood on sheets and an invoice for $100. We are confident we did not leave blood on the sheets. The pictures show the sheets u... Latest reply by Lisa723
    I have a friend who rents a house at a remote beach location, she lives there. Little cell and internet coverage over there, very difficult to talk to them. That is why I help them with the bookings and contact with guests. A couple of hours ago I got a r... Latest reply by Luana130
    Oh, clever ones... Some of you were kind enough to give me advice after I had the Guests From Hell, who managed to trash our guest apartment before we forced them out. There was an investigation, because they left a used syringe, amongst so many other "tr... Latest reply by Erin443