What Hosts are saying

Hi fellow hosts! Well, after seeing my overall star ratings start to slip recently due to the ridiculous changes to the review system, my ratings have just gone back up from near to the point of losing Superhost status (4.8* overall) to 4.9*! I think my... Latest reply by Annabel44
    • airbnb ratings.png
    URGENT TO ALL HOSTS! I'm new to this community platform, but wanted to get this news out to all Hosts and Superhosts with properties on Airbnb. Today, I was going through the listing statistics on the Airbnb dashboard for both of my vacation homes. I no... Latest reply by Lydia94
    We had a quest who left cannabis in the room hidden. Cannabis is legal but the concern is a child or pet could of digested it. We already have no smoking allowed but maybe they didn’t smoke it we would like to state something in house rules no legal ... Latest reply by Shirley159
    Hi, I received an inquiry from someone for 4 nights, and I received a request from someone else for an overlapping period for 3 nights. I received the inquiry first, so I was exchanging messages with the person who sent the inquiry. I preferred this per... Latest reply by Helen3