What Hosts are saying

We had a quest who left cannabis in the room hidden. Cannabis is legal but the concern is a child or pet could of digested it. We already have no smoking allowed but maybe they didn’t smoke it we would like to state something in house rules no legal ... Latest reply by Shirley159
    Hi, I received an inquiry from someone for 4 nights, and I received a request from someone else for an overlapping period for 3 nights. I received the inquiry first, so I was exchanging messages with the person who sent the inquiry. I preferred this per... Latest reply by Helen3
    Our Airbnb house is located in a very quiet, thickly settled seaside neighborhood and I have reservations from 8 different families for their vacations and family reunions this summer, beginning 3 months from now. The house next door is now under constr... Latest reply by Luke44
    Greetings. We are new to Airbnb. We had a guest contact us and request a BETTER DEAL than priced. I orginally thought this was bold and actually offered 10% off. When he said it wasn's enough, I recommended him to a couple of nearby hotels. He reconsid... Latest reply by Linda-And-Richard0