customer service

Annie1543
Level 2
California, United States

customer service

I am a Super Host. This is supposed to come with perks, like customer service. I had a less than optimal guest experience. After check out and reading my honest review, she made a safety complaint against me. This resulted in an automatic blocking of my calendar for the foreseeable future. This was over a week ago. The complaint was "gas leak". (there is no gas there) Per Airbnb customer support, when she was contacted, she stated there was no problem. That should have been problem solved. No, it was not. I have made 10 calls to date. The last message I received stated they understood I would like to block my calendar and sent a link to the article telling me how to do it! My calendar is still blocked. I am losing money. Airbnb has outsourced their customer service, and it is NOT working. Every time I call, they are sorry for the inconvenience. They will "escalate" it to a "team who can help". The help is not there. I am leaving Airbnb.

2 Replies 2
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Annie1543 ! Hope you are doing well🌻.

I was going through your calendar availability to check if it still appeared blocked, but it seems like it is open for bookings. Was this eventually resolved for you?

Do keep us posted in case you still needed any help with this!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Annie1543
Level 2
California, United States

Thank you, it has been resolved.