Searching for your Instant Book Listing

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Searching for your Instant Book Listing

For Instant Book listings where the Host has designated that a guest must have recommendations from other hosts in order to book instantly, here is what happens when the Instant Book filter is ON or OFF.  By User I mean both hosts and guests doing the search. 

Instant Book Filter ON: 

- Listing will not appear if the user is not logged in

- Listing will not appear if the user is logged in but does not meet the requirement for recommendations from other hosts or does not have any reviews. Only IB listings without the requirement will be displayed in results.

- All IB listings will appear to users who are logged in and meet the requirement. 

Instant Book filter OFF:

- Listing will appear as non-IB listing if user is not logged in.

- Listing will appear as non-IB listing if the user is logged in but does not meet requirement (must send Reservation Request to        host).

- Listing will appear as an IB listing for users who meet the requirement and will be able to book instantly. 

The overriding principle here is that Airbnb will not show IB listings with the requirement that users have recommendations from other hosts if the user does not meet that requirement.  These listings will either not be shown in results or will be shown as regular non-IB listings depending on whether the IB filter is set to ON or OFF.  

Of course, those users who meet the requirement and are logged in will see all IB listings  ( with and without the requirement) regardless of whether the IB filter is set to ON or OFF. 

15 Replies 15
Vince75
Level 2
Saint Louis, MO

I am logged in and have IB on but I still can not see my listing... Other suggestions to debug a listing NOT showing?