Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614

It was joyful moments  and  was good feeling of the honour of Super host. I am happy to  join this field. Thanks to Airbnb team for timely support and encouragement to do  good always. I am also thankful to my esteemed guests abroad and Indian  for sharing their experiences of different stays which helped me to maintain and improvement the things from time totime.

With kind regards

Donna1308
Level 2
New York, NY

Thank you Airbnb- I feel honored for this badge - I'm looking forward to continuing to host my guest and creating an environment for them to excel and love to come back again

Cindi54
Level 2
Oconomowoc, WI

Thank you Airbnb! I love hosting guests at our 2 locations. 

Thank you! We got our super host title just recently and it’s pretty cool. Our Airbnb is located in Kirkfield, Ontario and is called Pearls Lakeview Cottage. We only started in July and we try to accommodate our guests just as how we would want be accommodated. And our guests see that.

By the way, is anyone here having issues with neighbours who oppose Airbnb’s? We are. How have you dealt with it?

Sanjay102
Level 2
Nashik, India

Thanks a bunch. Happy to be a Superhost. More responsibility now n hereafter to be on the toes to give the best staying experience at our homestay at Nashik.i

INDIA

Cheryl894
Level 1
Munster, IN

Thanks Airbnb! I’m very  happy to host love my spaces and never have any issues with my neighbors. I’ve been a Superhost for over a year now! I try to keep my guest happy! 😊

I am thrilled to becoming a Super Host.  Here at The Salty Cove IRB we have put in so much work to make our property what it is.  I have received so many compliments from guests that this honor is just a bunch of icing on the cake.  

Thanks all,

~Mike

Sara7723
Level 1
Barcelona, Spain

Thank you Airbnb for the Superhost badge! We will keep working hard to make our penthouse the best place to stay in Barcelona!

858A0C83-B45A-4AF2-A062-BA2B63018249.jpeg

Loni56
Level 10
Santa Catarina, Brazil

Obrigada muito feliz

pela quarta vez  pelo mérito de super host !

amo hospedar !

isto e muito gratificante!

parabéns a todos que conquistar o selo👏👏

faça tudo com amor !

cada hospede e uma joia preciosa!!

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi everyone!

Congratulations to those who have reached Superhost status!  We're proud of you all!

This is just a quick note to confirm that as per our Community Guidelines, I've removed some posts as they were off-topic.

Looking forward to hearing more from our new Superhost about their listings!

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Erma2
Level 2
Dalton, GA

My name is Erma Raymond and i am a new superhost again. I look forward to being a part of this community.

Pona1
Level 1
Paris, France

Thanks Airbnb for this award, it boost me to do more better to satisfy my guests ...

I am really happy that my hardwork is recognised.

Best, Pona

Frank1194
Level 2
Whitstable, United Kingdom

Great to be nominated as a super host again.  My experience for the past years has been wonderful and I love being a part of the community. However, since the changes on the website earlier this year my booking dropped off dramatically, in searches for my property, the first point gives higher prices that are charged, and not until one clicks on the link the correct prices are shown.   I wish this could be rectified as I only want to work with Air BnB.

Mary4636
Level 2
Rethimno, Greece

What a great honour! 

I m super host again

Thank you Airbnb!

It gives me one more reason to helps me getting better.

I have 8 suites at Rethymno, Crete, Greece and it would be greatful to host a superhost at my property.

Pleased to join this community!