Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614
Natalia1213
Level 1
Tbilisi, Georgia

Thank you very much for such an appreciation of my humble investment in the development of contacts and friendships. I would also like to acknowledge the help of my manager and second host Lyudmila, without whose support I would not have been able to obtain such an honourable status.
I would also like to pay my respects to Airbnb team for all they do for the Hosts. Without you all, dear friends, it would not have been possible!

Natalia Shutova
Petra719
Level 1
Ajdovščina, Slovenia

Thank you.

Best,

Petra

Ram--Chandra0
Level 1
Kathmandu, Nepal

It is very nice to becomming a Superhost.  

Thank you so much Airbnb

It really exites me to see people here from so many places around the world. It is amazig connecting with you. That is the true Airbnb spirit. 

Samuli0
Level 1
Hyvinkää, Finland

Got it back. Congrats to y’all!

Feeling proud to be with the arbnb team.

Antony_Vassili0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

great!

Michael-O-Reilly0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Meenderry, Ireland

Rewarding in that you learn  and meet different cultures and nationalities, 

Paolo2
Level 2
Venice, Italy

Hey everyone!It's 4 ina a row! 🙂 If you are thinking about Venice, Italy...I'm here!

Hi Paolo, 

We would love to go to Italy some day and just may reach out to you!  Thanks.

Celeste & Mike

Bedford, NH

Terri33
Level 2
Tullamore, Ireland

Thanks Lizzie for recognising our efforts!  I am currently working on an exhilerating idea and experience for our future guests so watch this space!

Terri

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

OOo this sounds intriguing @Terri33. Looking forward to hearing more about your idea. 🙂

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Patti5
Level 2
Durham, NC

Thank you so much! Hosting with Airbnb is a great experience. I'm interested in advice from other Superhosts about sharing the hosting experience with helpers. Specifically, any tips on hiring friends to help me host. And, by the way, I really love meeting all the positive people traveling via the Airbnb app. It's such a pleasure!

pool.jpg

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

That pool looks very inviting @Patti5! 🙂 It is wonderful to hear about what you love about hosting. 

Enjoy!

--------------------

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Ha! About an hour after the sinking feeling of seeing "It looks like you need to work on a few areas to keep your Superhost status" above a list of perfect stats (oh, the theories I came up with!) I got the congratulations email. 

The Progress section had been set to the new Oct 1 period. 

So if this is you - if the red font warning has thrown you for a loop, but otherwise all seems well - just wait a bit. 

Also, yay!