What Hosts are saying

I am having a serious issue with airbnb, a guest reported a bed bug problem and after having pest investigators in they did indeed find them. we had to shut things down and replace a couch and airbnb is denying us for any and all compensation. bed bugs h... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    AIRBNB unfair treatment of Hosts which encourages SCAMER GUESTS.Huge grow in guests scaming Refunds and using the Reveiw process againt Hosts !!!! My proposal to Hosts needs to be supported by Airbnb.I have now added this to my properties House Rules. "WA... Latest reply by Helen3
    i accepted a guest with no trip experience, i was hoping to see his picture after i confirmed but the profile picture is a dog picture and i am not comfortable with that. he will arrive in 3 days and it's too late to cancel the trip. what are your recomme... Latest reply by Joelle43
    I'm supposed to be staying in an Airbnb starting tomorrow, and in a very recent review someone said that they had experienced bed bugs. The host responded saying he himself looked and did not see any, but I'm very concerned that he did not have a professi... Latest reply by Jasmine527
    Thought would pass on a sanatising tip. The remote control has probably been sneezed on, touched with semi-clean hands, stepped on etc. and recognised as a major germ trap.Rather than buying special remote control bags (if you can get them) I wrap mine i... Latest reply by Rosa3399
    Hosting - Our first guests arrive tomorrow for 11 nights. Do I run over there and add more TP? How much is enough? We have two bathrooms. For each, 1 roll on dispenser and 3 new rolls in cabinet. There are 4 adults staying for 11 days? And what ... Latest reply by Rosa3399