What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone. I’m looking for a house to rent for my daughters 1st bday party in riverside ca area but am having a hard time finding someone who allows it. I’ve seen a couple in the past but can’t find them anymore i don’t want to have it in a public pl... Latest reply by Sharon683
    Hi There, I'm wondering - for properties with large gardens or natural environments, would there be any value for nature-loving guests if they could easily see what wildlife exists on the property and/or in the greater area?Maybe there’s a bird or type of... Latest reply by Andrew2925
    Hi everybody, I just got my first bad review. In a way this was no surprise, after receiving an average rating of 4.97 over 143 reviews, the law of chance surely would sooner or later ensure that either we slipped up or we got a mentally disturbed guest. ... Latest reply by Martin3128
    I’m amazed by how criminal and useless can airbnb be +1 week ago I reserved an apartment for over 1 month in Greece, I planned my whole trip around it A few days later I’m charged an extra amount in the name of airbnb, I inquired my bank, PayPal and Airbn... Latest reply by Nahuel-Tobias0
    Due to a plumbing issue, our place cannot be occupied until the plumbing is repaired. This all happened within 4 hours of guest arrival. We finally made contact and there is no issue between us and the guest, but, I am unable to find a way to handle this... Latest reply by Richard531
    To say I am disappointed, would be a total understatement. To be honest, I have told anyone who will listen, never to use AIRBNB. The customer service we experience was embarrassing, and truth be told, i don't expect anyone to read this, so this is probab... Latest reply by Mark116