What Hosts are saying

I am a host who is so upset! I just found out that Airbnb did away with the green checkmark on guest photos to indicate their identity is verified. Then to make things worse guest are able to “verify” their identity with Facebook instead of a government I... Latest reply by Rick4645
    Hosting is like these lambs, a blending of cultures and colours without barriers. Gotland sheep are from Sweden and there felt is used for slippers and shoes.Hello from Helen in New Zealand! I love hosting because it’s great for our mental and physical ... Latest reply by Helen427
    • Screenshot 2019-08-27 at 14.43.13.png
    • Screenshot 2019-08-27 at 14.07.14.png
    • Screenshot 2019-08-27 at 14.09.59.png
    Looking at what people are offering here, my experience as a host is this: 1. I try to greet my guests in person, but post-COVID that is not sensible any more. Instead I leave a detailed Guest Manual in the property as well as emailing them a copy in ad... Latest reply by Huma0
    Smoking is strictly forbidden in my property however one of the guests did the reservation and sent teenager daughter and she invited a lot of other guys, and they used Marijuanas and Cigar inside the room and the room is too smelly and cannot stay even f... Latest reply by Huma0