What Hosts are saying

Hello All,I am just beginning my journey with hosting and am looking for advice on the best sheets, linens, bedding options. I have looked high and low and get mixed reviews on so many items. I am torn between cotton vs. microfibre. I am in Canada and wou... Latest reply by Marvena0
    Good morning AllWe have just come across a situation regarding pets, we do not allow pets due to the extra cleaning and most importantly other guests and cleaners allergies. Airbnb have a service dog policy where the guest does not need to inform the host... Latest reply by Tamara682
    Hi, I wonder if anyone has experienced a guests booking coming through on instant book that doesn't fit the criteria, ie, a three day stay during a four day minimum setting in high season. An Airbnb glitch perhaps? Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hello all. I am new to hosting and had a guest stay for one night at the weekend. Not only did he smoke in the non-smoking apartment (cigarette ash everywhere and a sock over the smoke alarm), there was also a drink spilt which has left the carpet stained... Latest reply by Normen0