What Hosts are saying

How do I hand my keys to my tenants without me meeting them. I live in a different state so meeting f2f is really an issue to me. I am new to hosting please give me some advice. tq Latest reply by Ng31
    Hi, Have been a host here for quite some time. I love AirBNB btw, but, it seems unfair for Indonesian guest to getting rental quotation in US$? Imagine you are in US but have to use Chinese Yuan to rent a place in New York. Also, the only payment Payonee...
    The last few booking have slept on top of the quilts/comforters then taken a clean one out of the closet to cover up. Does anyone else experience this..I wash in hot/ dry in hot and today started adding laundry sanitizer. My rooms and beds are throughly s... Latest reply by Sarah977
    So we had a guest complain that the neighbors were using a leaf blower and it disturbed them for about a half hour. Beyond rolling my eyes I am wondering if anyone else has had this issue? I am not sure exactly which neighbor this might be TBH but I reall... Latest reply by Kevin1322
    Hello everyone,I have a guest who checked into my property yesterday and is staying a total of 8 nights. My property is an HOA property at the MGM Signature in Las Vegas. The guest has reported the WiFi has been out since he has arrived and it’s very impo... Latest reply by Pat271
    Welcome your thoughts here as it's a really pet hate of mine... We airbnb out our 2 bedroom cottage which is our home.... its our pride and joy and people love being here - our reviews are a testament of that... One thing that drives me crazy though is wh... Latest reply by Pat271