Cancellation Policy

Adria1
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Cancellation Policy

Does anyone know what the cancellation policy is? With hurricane Mathew affecting revenue stream I might need to cancel the trip.

2 Replies 2
Mara24
Level 2
Scottsdale, AZ

I am sorry to hear that hurricane Matthew has affected you. For some reason I think the tickets are non-refundable. I might suggest that you call Airbnb and discuss your unusual situation with them. Perhaps they will take your plight under special consideration and refund your money.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Adria1,

Lovely to meet you. I do hope you were safe during the hurricane and you are well. 

Sorry to hear you might not be able to make the Open. I believe the tickets for AO16 are non-refundable, however you might like to contact Open@airbnb.com as your question will go through to a specific team working on support questions for the Open.

Also, just to let you know, I have moved your question out of the other long thread as I felt it may get slightly lost among the other discussion and made it into its own topic. I hope this is fine with you.

Let us know how you get on. 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.