Contest Submission

David7
Level 2
Prague, Czech Republic

Contest Submission

Hello Sabine

I wrote to you pre Xmas and submitted my story but I am still concerned and waiting for answer re following please:

1. Do I get a confirmation normally that the story has been received.....or how can I be sure? I did not add the code!

2. I added photos at the bottom of the text as there was no camera icon then but I could not add the video so I wanted to resend.....is that possible and how? I want to be sure that you also have the photos/video!

Thanks for an answer fast!

Happy New Year to you.

David

1 Reply 1
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @David7,

I am sorry I am only just getting back to you with some information on this. Happy New Year to you too, I hope your start to the new year is going well. 

I can confirm that your story has been received, so please don't worry about that. I can also see the photo links that you mention, at the bottom of the text. If you would like to add the video, if you submit the video link through another submission form, then I will let the team know about this plus if you are happy for me to do so this will be added on to your original story submission (this will save you having to send everything over again). 

Let me know if you have any problems or questions. Thanks so much 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.