Yeah! We just got 2 tickets!

SilvieandAndrew0
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Yeah! We just got 2 tickets!

I'm so thrilled that my husband and I JUST got 2 tickets for LA! It's a non-transferable and non-refundable. It's a MUST GO! Yeah! See you all in 4 months in LA, we are coming from Toronto! 🙂

33 Replies 33
Beth33
Level 2
Memphis, TN

How did u register/buy a ticket?!?!? I can't seem to register or purchase one ?!?! Where do I go??! Please help me?! I have asked Airbnb several time , to no avail? Just can't get an answer!!! I want to go!!!

Hi Beth. I assume you are a host already? Here is the link to purchase tickets:

https://airbnbopen.com/home

We're looking forward to it. Not expecting to learn a real lot, but the networking and events sound like a lot of fun. Only way to find out is to attend.

Pam-And-Alan0
Level 1
Kamloops, Canada

We have tickets too but no idea how to look for accomodation.  I don't know where the venues are and have never been to L.A. Any reasonable recommendations on where to stay?  We are coming from Kamloops, B.C.

Pam and Alan

Hello Pam and Alan

Yes, it is all a bit confusing. We were in the same boat a couple of months back. From their website, the venues are:

"The Orpheum, the Los Angeles Theatre, the Downtown Palace Theatre, and the Theatre at Ace Hotel."

I looked all of these up on Google maps and they are essentially within 3-4 blocks of each other in downtown los angeles. We don't want to have to drive at all whilst in the USA (they drove on the wrong side for a start!) so sought accommodation close to the venues. Unfortunately AirBnB options were limited or required the use of public transport so we opted for a downtown hotel. A few in the area - just do some research.  I understand that the Milner Hotel is in a good position for the Open, but not sure of the standard or what you are seeking.

Not long to go now. Looking forward to it all. If nothing else, a great excuse for a working holiday.