Airbnb Webinar: 'How to be a Hostrepreneur'

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Airbnb Webinar: 'How to be a Hostrepreneur'

Hostrepreneur.png

Hello,

It is webinar time again! On Tuesday, March 15th Airbnb's Shaun and Michael will be discussing 'How to be a Hostrepreneur'. More details can be found below.

Enjoy!

Airbnb Webinar: How to be a Hostrepreneur

Join Airbnb employees Shaun Stewart and Michael Endelman for this free webinar on how to bring an entrepreneurial mindset to your hosting.

This was one of the most popular sessions at Airbnb Open, so don’t miss this opportunity for a live Q&A with the speakers as they dive deeper into the topic.  Tune in and share your questions and comments via chat - we’ll answer as many as we can.

The webinar will be 45 minutes, and the recorded session will be available for replay. Please note the presentation will be in English.

When: Tuesday, March 15th, 10:00AM PDT (GMT-7)

Pre-register now using this link and we’ll remind you about the webinar closer to the date.

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

21 Replies 21
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

Just a quick reminder to make sure you have the Airbnb webinar on 'How to be a Hostrepreneur' booked into you diaries, as it is taking place tomorrow!

You can register now. 🙂 

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Just tried to register but received an error message.  Is it already full?

I got a "Error 400" message when I clicked the link in the email, but I searched Hostpreneur and got to the Registration page just fine.  

Good morning, I was registered for the webinar in March and would like to listen to the recording, is that possible? Thank you.

Linda0
Level 10
Spring, TX

Wasn't able to join the webinar today.
Sabine2
Level 2
Lyon, France

Hi Lizzie and the others ... oh no, definitely not working from our side either, apart from hearing a couple of random baffled voices no webinar whatsoever (host left ?)  ... too bad !

Tobin0
Level 1
Portland, OR

Couldn't log in!  Missed this one. Is there a recording available?

Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

From what I can tell, the webinar never happened. I logged in and it was just a bunch of people saying "hello". The host put up the welcome slide, but then didn't seem to know how to disable participant microphones. Then they just closed the meeting. Hopefully they will try again when they have figured out how WebEx works.

Hello boys & girls,
me too I was there yesterday.
I think it is very complicated to do these things: I have never attended a webinar and I do not know exactly how it works:
The cam is turned on?
Can yousee the speakers or you just listen? 

If I can I would like to make a suggestion to the speakers, speak slowly please, simply and clearly, because in addition to your technical problem, foreing host (myself for example!!) could have comprihension problem ... and while you listen, you don't have google translator!!!!
Ciao ciao Sara and a big kiss from Italy 🙂

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello Everyone,

Sorry about all the confusion here. Unfortunately, the webinar couldn't go ahead as planned yesterday, even in this tech based world we live in, sometimes it likes to play tricks on us and decide not work! Sorry to all of you who tuned in.

For those of you who registered, you should have already received an email explaining what happened. The team are working on resceduling this webinar and they will be emailing all registrants once they have this sorted.

For anyone else, I will keep you updated here in the CC about a new date and time.

In the mean time if you missed the last webinar on 'Belong Anywhere: Finding your unique approach to hosting' it is still available to listen to.  

Thanks.

--------------------

Juan19
Level 1
Quito, Ecuador

Hello

When are you going to have this Webinar again?

I am really interested in attending it.

If you are not having it again, where can I find information about it?

I hope you guys can help me.

greatings

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Juan19,

Great to hear you are really interested in this webinar. 

The team are currently arranging a new date and time for this, so nothing has been confirmed yet(do take a quick look at my post above), but once we know when it will be I will let you know here in the Community Center. 

Watch this space..! 🙂

--------------------

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello all,

Quick update on this...A recorded version of 'How to be a Hostrpreneur' webinar is now available to listen to.

How to be a Hostrepreneur

Just sign-in to the page using the email address associated with your Airbnb account and you will be away! 🙂

Plus, if you haven't already done so, you can also listen to February's webinar 'Belong Anywhere: Finding you unique approach to hosting' at the same time! 

Enjoy

--------------------

Thank you! unfortunately it is too difficult for me. I don't understand what they say! bye bye