New addition to the Community Center Team!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

New addition to the Community Center Team!

Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a great week.

It has been a while since we have had any changes or new additions to the Community Center Team, so I'm very pleased to share with you some exciting news! Joining @Quincy and I as a Community Manager here,  is (drum-roll please), @Stephanie

Please give Stephanie a warm welcome and make her feel at home.

Thanks everyone,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

29 Replies 29

A lot of folks retarting in the new Legendary servers (Itril or Anon); Ithril is the best community by far. My characters are Reggie / Rilley / Regy.. 'Lord British' (Richard Garriott from Ultima fame) once said, gaming has become 'serious silliness', how true. 🙂

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Fred13 Which server are you on? I assue Ithril if you mention it being the best!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Ithril. The Mines of Moria just opened yesterday btw. My character names are: Reggie, Regy & Rilley. 🙂

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hello Stephanie

Welcome to this community! 

Welcome to this very calm and cheerful place!

Do not worry, once in a while some host have momentaneous nervous breakdown... but it is very rare. Then everything retuns to normal!

I am from a faraway crazy country that is now in the spotlights because of our presidente, somewhat exotic.

It is all. Warm welcome to you!!!  🙂

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for the lovely welcome! I've been known to have monumentous nervous breakdowns from time to time, but experience has taught me to pre-emptively distance myself from technology at that time. I'd love to visit Brazil one day, even if it were just for the football (soccer.)

-----

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Hello  Stephanie.

(https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/663901  - Totally unable to tag you! )

A big welcome to the Community Centre from the Top End! You are in good company with Quincy and @Lizzie.  (Tagging issues again)

May we all assist your workload by staying calm, thought provoking, generally intelligent but with a big touch of humour tossed in for global understanding! 💐

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Lovely of you @Cathie1 , looking forward to future chats!

-----

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Lizzie Thanks for introducing Stephanie, and hi from New York and Maine, Stephanie!  I don't know how you all keep up with this little Tower of Babel, but it's great fun.  Enjoy!

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Ha ha, thanks @Ann72 , superb to meet you! New York is another on the travel destination list 🙂 

-----

Yocencia0
Level 6
Shepherdstown, WV

Hello from WV and welcome to the group @Stephanie 

Hello @Stephanie  welcome to the CC 🙂 

Look forward to your posts~

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aw what a lovely bunch of welcomes,  @Jessica-and-Henry0@Yocencia0@Fred13@Ann72@Cathie19 , @J-Renato0@Linda108@Christine1@Alon1@Paul1255@Daniel1598

It takes me back to the olden days when I first joined the CC. 🙂 

I hope you are all having a great start to the week. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Stephanie  Welcome to a crazy fun CC where you will encounter the good, the bad, fun loving, very clever, sour pussies (occassionaly) but most importantly some unique and very special characters that all happen to be Airbnb hosts - and many have put and continue to put  in time, effort and will delight your days and nights if you so desire. The wealth of "know how " is wonderful and we all know it takes a village to make things work properly. 

Hope you will enjoy your new work - I'd say you are very fortunate to work with @Lizzie and Quincy. Wishing you joy and fun adventures with The Community Center and some very cool hosts from all over. Blessings, Clara

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Stephanie welcome! Looking forward to chatting with you on the CC.

PS Cats are always the masters of the home. I have three, so I guess that makes me the minion!

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

welcome to Community Centre @Stephanie 

@Fred13 @Stephanie @Lizzie @Huma0 @Clara116 @Cathie@Ann@Yonciea@Jessica&Henry and @everyoneelse

About Rugby and lord of the Rings/ Hobbiton we here in New Zealand can still claim we have the better Rugby Team over and above England...and we can say with pride, we have Hobbiton in our Country that is well worth visiting, altough I've yet to visit the actual Hobbiton tourist attraction I've been the the Waikato region and can highly recommend it's included in tourist trials.

All the best