Host guarantee program

Peter2643
Level 1
Zedelgem, BE

Host guarantee program

Dear Airbnb Host;

With this message I want to inform you that I am very pleased about the way Airbnb took car of a claim I had towards a guest whom damaged very seriously my property and belongings.

I can confirm that, if you stay in the Airbnb system, claims are taken seriously and that you do not have to lose hope for a correct and positive outcome. Yes it took me about three weeks, in that period a lot phone calls, messages and emails were exchanged, but finally after having produced all proof, documents, detailed pictures, etc. I received the official message that Airbnb reimburses all damages under their Host Guarantee program.

What I learned is this:

1. Whatever the guest tries, never go out of the Airbnb system - follow the steps and use the resolution center.

2. Make always sufficient pictures of your room/holiday House/B&B/etc;; proving the guest received everything in pristine condition - make sure that your pictures have a date stamp!

3. You will also see that your first estimate of damage is not correct - but do not forget to fill as soon as possible your issue and make an estimate of the damages.

So again dear colleagues I can assure you that Airbnb will support you and will be very correct in the way they conduct and ask for details - they do this to get sufficient information to rule , and yes it takes time and afoot but at the end you receive what is due!

Many thanks to Airbnb!

Peter Lambert

owner of the holiday house VILLA FLANDRIA BRUGENSIS in Zedelgem - Belgium!

2 Antwoorden 2
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hallo @Peter2643, fijn om te horen dat je goed bent geholpen!  

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Bob297
Level 10
Bilthoven, Netherlands

@Peter2643Dat is een mooi positief bericht!!

Artikelen lezen in het Informatiecentrum

Je woning klaarmaken voor gasten
Tips van Airbnb Plus-hosts: attent zijn voor je gasten
Gasten ondersteunen tijdens hun verblijf