Can't add payment method

in
Salt Lake City, UT
Level 1

I am trying to add a new payment method to my account through my account settings. 

When I follow the steps from Airbnb in this article there is no Add Payment Method button. 

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/823/how-do-i-edit-or-remove-a-payment-method

I already have 2 CCs there but I need to add a new one. 

Any help would be great! 

Tags (1)
126 Replies

Re: Can't add payment method

in
Rabat, Morocco
Level 10

Salute @Jenoa0

If it is possible for you, could you see this link :  

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/54/how-do-i-edit-or-change-my-payout-method 

Thanks, 

Miloud

in
Larkspur, CO
Level 1

That’s for payout not payment

in
Los Angeles, CA
Level 1

i am having the same problem and customer help is no help. They just speak English poorly and leave you on hold if you can even get them to get you a supervisor.  Then after 3 or 4 hours of trying, I got a Tagalog speaking supervisor.

in
Melbourne, Australia
Level 1

I haven't been paid for the last month as it keeps on wanting me to add accounts when my details have not changed!!

What do I have to do!

Help please

in
Lviv, Ukraine
Level 1

I have the same problem.
Guys, any ideas ?
I think I can't book the flat, because of it.

in
Toronto, Canada
Level 1

I am having the same problem!! So frustrating.

in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level 3

Hi there. Airbnb it is not allowing me to add my credit card. It is the same one that I've been using for almost 2 years. The credit card is still valid (indeed, I've just booked my flight tickets with it). Any tips or advice? It is almost impossible to get help by phone.

in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level 3

it says "

Let’s try that again
This credit card can’t be added right now. Please wait and try again later. You can also try using a previously added credit card or a different way to pay, such as PayPal."

in
Mason, MI
Level 2

same problem

Level 1

Same problem

in
Perth, Australia
Level 1

I had the same problem. I tried to turn off phone wifi and use mobile data as some suggested here. First, it didn't work, then I forced the app to close and tried again, then it finally worked! 🙂

in
Serbia
Level 1

Same here. I have tried everything. If anyone has any idea, please, be kind and share. I have tried with two different credit cards. Is there a possibility that airbnb does not accept credit card that's not on my name? Because, last time I booked, everything worked properly. And customer support service did not say anything about that as an issue. 

Level 1

Having the same issue. Very frustrating

in
Cascais, Portugal
Level 1

Same problem. My account page only gives me options for gift card or coupons, and nothing to click for adding a payment method. So can't use AirBNB