Network error

Paige47
Level 1
Dallas, TX

Network error

I am getting a network error when trying to do anything through the app. I have reached out to the support team, but I’m unable to see their response bc of the error. Any suggestions? 

The error says unable to reach network 

40 Replies 40
Mike195
Level 2
Lynden, WA

We've been having the same problem.  The work-around we've discovered is through the calendar.  If you tap the first day of a guest's stay, you use the message link and it will pull up the current string.  

J-J-6
Level 1
Newport News, VA

I’ve been getting this error msg for about a month. Is there a fix action? 

Jennifer1897
Level 10
Irvine, CA

I am experiencing the same thing. Tried calling and they suggested reinstalling the app, however that did not fix the issue

I changed my password on the app as a host, then logged out of the app, then logged back in using my new password and voilá! It worked... so far!

Andrea220
Level 3
Jackson, MS

I have been having the same issue for the last month. I can only respond by computer or through a browser on my phone. They want hosts to give an immediate response yet don't provide us with the tools to do so. They can't even keep the app functioning. 

Nicholas465
Level 1
Bloomington, IN

I've had this issue for a couple of weeks. I recently signed out of the app and deleted the app. After reinstalling and logging back in the problem seemed to go away. 

Janet_Joe0
Level 2
Idaho Falls, ID

Same here. No remedy? App bug fix update should be pretty simple. I have found if I open prior messages and back out a page, the messages update after about 30 seconds. Regardless, fix the app!

Neville37
Level 1
Ely, United Kingdom

Issue still appearing nearly 4.5 years later. Nice

Diane1321
Level 1
Phoenix, AZ

When I try to view a listing I get this error message:

Network error (connection): FetchEvent.respondWith received an error: TypeError: Failed reading data from the file system

Why is this not being fixed?

Marcus518
Level 1
Southampton, United Kingdom

Same problem just now using their website on a regular computer for the past 12 hours. Looks like nothing works on the website. Looks like I will have to book with one of your competitors instead, Air BNB 😞