Contract between Airbnb and Host

Contract between Airbnb and Host

I am looking for the contract that Airbnb made when i registered my property. I need it for banking purpuses.

Anybody can help me telling where i can download it ?

thank you in advance! 

8 Replies 8
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@JamesandElena0, looking through the emails I can't see that AirBnB sent anything when we first signed up early last year.  And there is nothing in the account to download. The Terms and Privacy document avaialble from the bottom of every page or here has everything.

thank you Viktoria!

Many Thanks Victiria .. Ur info helped me a lot.

SIGLO-SUITES---The-Azure0
Level 1
Makati, Philippines

Hi @JamesandElena0 and @Victoria....

Greetings from the Philippines!

I was also looking for any sort of agreement or contract sent by Airbnb at the time of registration. And I think, there isn't.

I manage several listings of a Real Estate company and our FInance is looking for a contract. I'll just extract and print the generic Terms and Condition.

Thanks for posting this question.

Cheers,

Russell Picardal

SIGLO SUITES

Jeff-and-Melany0
Level 2
Massachusetts, United States

Anyone know where to get a copy of the co-host agreement/contract at this point?  Not seeing it in general terms any more. Looking to resolve a legal dispute from last year and need a copy of the intial agreement.

Hi @Jeff-and-Melany0 

What do you mean by agreement? Any agreement between the co-host and host is one that the host would initiate and both the host and co-host would sign.

This is what you would need to use for any legal dispute.

Hi Helen! I am starting as a Co-host soon.Can you tell me where I find this agreement where the host and myself ( as a Co-host) need to be sign?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You as the co-host need to draw up a legally binding contract covering services, payments etc which you and the host sign @Paola1324 

If you want to look at Airbnbs T&Cs covering the host/co-host and Airbnb,  they are on their website.