send message button is not working

Amber6
Level 1
Berlin, Germany

send message button is not working

I am wanting to discuss my potential visitors stay and the button is not working. I would prefer not to decline her immediately because of this technical difficulty, but I also just noticed I will be penalized for not accepting or declining withina period of time.

6 Replies 6
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Amber6 what device are you using and what OS?  I use my phone for notifications only.  I use my laptop with Google Chrome to communicate with guests. If you have a laptop available, use that.  If not, uninstall and reinstall the app and see if it works. 

Matthew34
Level 1
New York, NY

The send message button isn't working despite repeated attempts to reply to a message. Any trouble-shooting ideas/suggestions?

@Matthew34 Follow the suggestions I made in the post just previous to yours.  Did you try them? Did it work then?

I got it to work finally but it's just really bad design I think in terms of the field you actually write in. I had assumed you had to click the button first and then write, but it's the other way round, and you have to hover over the too-subtle writing box, before it pops up. Not good design for us relative rookies! Thanks for your reply though. 

William1176
Level 1
Montreal, CA

Same problem they need to fix this!!!

Hey my send message button is also not working and i have tried using the above suggested but that is not working either. Could anyone please help me