Ask the right price for a play room with billiard table

Answered!
Silvia2403
Level 2
Bratislava, Slovakia

Ask the right price for a play room with billiard table

Hi, i need to add to my listing an extra price for a playroom with a vintage billiard table, a foosball table and a dartboard.

I usually keep this room closed, but i would like now to add it to the listing for an extra price and a deposit for any damage which may occur….

I have no idea of the ideal price.

Can someone help me? 
thank you!

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Silvia2403 I think paying extra for a room would just annoy people. I would either raise my prices and include it for all or, if it is valuable, leave the room locked as you do today.

Also, depending on your occupancy, if you charge the same but gain an extra 10% of bookings due to including the room that  would also pay you well.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Silvia2403 I think paying extra for a room would just annoy people. I would either raise my prices and include it for all or, if it is valuable, leave the room locked as you do today.

Also, depending on your occupancy, if you charge the same but gain an extra 10% of bookings due to including the room that  would also pay you well.

Thank you for your suggestion, it is very hard for me to decide as asking more money on the listing will keep away people who don't want to pay more for something they do not really care. On the other hand, it is a pity that such a beautiful room with such an extra fun will be closed....

Bob297
Level 10
Bilthoven, Netherlands

@Silvia2403 

You could mention it under:

Policies and rules

Additional rules

I do that with my interim cleaning and charge for water and electricity