Confetti and other decorations

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

Confetti and other decorations

Hi all, I am constantly struggling with decorations- tape on the ceiling that is hard to spot and remove, requests to enter property early to decorate etc. The worst one is confetti. It is impossible to clean up. It clings to places that are hard to see and when A/C starts up, flies out again making the place looking dirty for the next several sets of guests. What is even worse, if that's possible, is the use of inappropriately shaped confetti. This has happened more than once. Anyone dealing with the same thing? Any ideas on how to prevent this?

3 Replies 3
Ross869
Level 5
Navarre, FL

Hello, never dealt with this specifically but you can make signs and post them around the property. Etsy has great templates you can edit. I would also add a warning or note to the check in instructions that states extra fees for evidence of parties will apply and let them know how much. Also, make sure you check the box that states you do not allow parties in the description. 

@Ross869 they are not having a party at the house, thats not the issue. They are usually traveling for an occasion but not actually celebrating at my house

@Inna22 

Yes and just being celebratory.  I understand you don't want to make your listing not look hospitibable.

What if you said please if you want to hang decorations use the tape provided only something that you buy that is designed to not leave narks on removal.

Please don't use confetti because of difficulty in removing but I also have available like a tinsel product still a pain but not impossible to remove.