Critique My Listing - Giorgi from the Georgia, Batumi

Critique My Listing - Giorgi from the Georgia, Batumi

2E8EBF0F-2F4F-40C5-BD9B-A2756EA431A9.jpeg

Listing: https://abnb.me/sjqQBRGVpqb

Thank you for this opportunity, as I'm the new host.  We recently purchased this apartment and we are not there and we plan to have it available on AirBnB.  

The apartment was not previously listed as an Airbnb and  do not have any reviews so I guess this is the main problem.  As it was just purchased we worked and planed to make the property more enjoyable and comfortable  for our guests.

The apartment is in a resort town so visitation is seasonal with summer and winter being high months and the months in between with a lower demand for occupancy.  But anyway, demand on rent is still on winter.

The apartment is located in the very centre of Batumi city, the most popular place. What do we have to improve to have frequent reservations?

I'll add that I am also using price promotions to adjust pricing in line with the seasonal aspects of the market.

I welcome all feedback on the listing and sincerely appreciate your reviews.

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Giorgi794 

You offer 64% monthly discount, is it correct ?

Maybe add the section "sleeping arrangements", so guests have info about the beds.

The description is vary basic, maybe add some more text about the appartment.

It mentions "city skyline view", but photos do not show a real "city skyline"

It mentions "public or shared beach access": where is the beach ?

Hope this helps.

Justyna45
Level 2
Poznań, Poland

A few notes after checking your listings:

1. Personally, I would not stay at an apartment in which smoking is allowed because I would be afraid it smelled bad.

2. There are many mistakes in the text/description. That usually implies that communicating with a host might be an issue.

3. I would remove those two photos showing the balcony from outside - that does not look enticing.

4. I don't know if it's just me, but I have no idea what a "GG Apartment" is.

5. More details needed. What does "Free parking on premises" mean? Is it on a street, in a garage? How noisy is the street? How far to the beach? How far to the lake? How does a check-in look like?

Good luck!

Thank you very much; I already have considered your suggestions. besides the name of this apartment. as I did not know, which name would be the best option, I just used my abbreviation ))