Do you provide gym equipment in your listing?

Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Do you provide gym equipment in your listing?

885424623293562192-18 (1).jpg

Hi everyone,

As people are turning towards a healthy lifestyle, it might be interesting to include gym or yoga equipments to the listing. I'm curious to know if the hosts in our community provide any fitness gear for guests? 

Do you go with simple equipments such as dumbbells ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿป, yoga mats ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ or treadmills ๐Ÿƒ? 

How do your guests react to having such fitness amenities?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Regards,
Elisa

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
116 Replies 116

Hi @Silvester10 ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for participating!

I understand the situation, it is not easy when you don't have enough space.

Do your guests use the CrossFit center?

Warm regards๐ŸŒป

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
Shelia24
Level 2
Mineola, TX

No, weโ€™re on a lake & provide kayaks, canoe & paddle boards

Hi @Shelia24 ๐Ÿ˜Š

This is marvellous!

Are your guests satisfied with this offer? I would love to do that!๐Ÿ˜

Warm regards๐ŸŒป

-----

Shirley616
Level 2
Tiburon, CA

We donโ€™t have workout equipment in our condo. However,

The resort has a workout room with equipment & weights. 

There also is a 7 mile coastal path for walking, running & cycling. There is a bike rental place steps away from the resort.

please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

Shirley

Hi @Shirley616 ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for sharing!

I like the options you offer your guests for staying active. Do you often receive feedback about the workout room or the coastal path from your guests?

Warm regards, ๐ŸŒป

-----

The workout room is not used much. People prefer to get their exercise outdoors. People love the multi coastal path, swimming in the ocean, surfing, paddleboarding etc.

Shirleyy

Tiffany955
Level 2
San Diego, CA

We do not have any gym equipment. I have a hard enough time trying to keep the utility bills down for my 30-day rentals. Pople leave every light on all of the time. If I had gym equipment, it would be even worse.

Hi @Tiffany955 ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for sharing this here!

I totally get your point. Have you considered any strategies to encourage guests to be more mindful of energy usage during their stay?

Warm regards, ๐ŸŒป

-----

Susie332
Level 2
Felton, CA

No real equipment.  A few free weights in the laundry room.

Hi @Susie332 ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you very much for sharing this with other Hosts!

It is very nice to offer those equipment. Do your guests use them? How did you come up with the idea?

Warm regards, ๐ŸŒป

-----

Steven-And-Carmen0
Level 2
Te Awamutu, New Zealand

We do have a treadmill, but no other gym equipment

Suzy0
Level 2
Birmingham, AL

No, too much liability.