Horrible driveway

Sara7865
Level 1
Santa Cruz, CA

Horrible driveway

Ok so I'm just shooting this out there in hopes I can get in contact with the host the owner or someone to help my situation! I'm Sara I'm an avid airbnb guest also I work for a airbnb cleaning service and I'm also a instacart shopper in the Oakhurst, Mariposa and Yosemite area. Well I was delivering an instacart order to some airbnb guest and went down the driveway as I saw a car parked down the driveway not knowing its an airbnb well as inwas trying to leave I went and asked the guest again not knowing it's a airbnb to please move their car so I can drive through to the other side of the driveway as I was slupping on the other side well my car has been stuck for 3 days now my insurance is supposed to send a tow truck out but its been days and I don't know how to get ahold of the owner and I don't want any problems I just want my car out. I don't know if I should put the address on here or not if anyone has any suggestions or has a airbnb in the wishon ca area that can help please let me know text me or call my number is **

** [Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

1 Reply 1
Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Sara7865 

This is an international forum for hosts and guests so it's highly unlikely that the owner/host of that Airbnb is going to see this post from you.

Two suggestions.

1. Contact Airbnb customer support and explain the issue, but good luck. CS is hit and miss, the reps are often poorly trained and might not understand your problem (plus it's not really Airbnb's responsibility) and responses can be painfully slow, if you get a sensible response at all.

2. Do a search as a guest on the Airbnb website using the map view and zoom right in on the property in question. You should be able to find the listing but you might need to try a few different date ranges before it appears (the algorithm is quite off these days). Once you have found it, scroll down the listing until you get to the host's details. From there, you can contact the host to ask a question without having to make a booking.