I just started in the rental market

I just started in the rental market

Airbnb

Hello, I am new to the short term rental market.

3 Replies 3
Debra699
Level 4
Decatur, GA

Welcome! Get ready to ride the rollercoaster!

Do you have any initial questions as you get started?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Dr-Ande0 , Congratulations on starting your hosting journey! 🌻 

How are you getting alongwith setting up your listing on Airbnb? Are you excited to start hosting and look forward to welcoming guests? 😍 

If you have any questions, please feel free to share it with us in the Community. We have super kind and supportive Hosts in the Community , who'd love to help you guide through the journey!

Do you have any specific question you were curious about? For eg : related to calendar settings or providing amenities to guests? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Marie8425
Level 10
Buckeye, AZ

@Dr-Ande0 

Suggestions

You are a new Host only allowing experienced Airbnb Guests.   Nothing wrong with your decision but your listing is only being reviewed by experienced Guests.

Pictures  Every Airbnb Host will tell you how important the right pictures are to getting reservations.    The Cover Photo is the bait to get a guest to even consider a rental.  If I am looking for a comfortable place for six people the front  door is not a lure.

I am sorry for me none of the pictures reflected a comfortable place to bring my whole family of six. 

Thera is no reviews,  not good pictures of space and a description of one line.   I don't know what I would be renting?

Your amenities list looks incomplete for a whole house it usually is around 30.